AGA-Sponsored Training Course
Comprehensive Update Of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
This course helps government and nongovernment auditors, accountants and program managers stay current and understand the significance of evolving auditing standards. The course covers the significant changes and clarifications to authoritative and nonauthoritative standards that impact the practice of auditing.
The course covers the following topics:
- Applying GAAS (SAS, SSAE, GAGAS and IIA) and recent changes in these auditing standards
- Developing confidence in performing audits or being the recipient of an audit
- Reviewing practical implementation issues for government and nongovernment operations.
- Considering the impact of International Auditing Standards.
- Understanding where standards are headed.
CPE credits: 8 to 16
Field of Study: Auditing
Format: Lecture and Group Discussion
Length: 1 or 2 days
For pricing and scheduling information, contact email@example.com.