ADVANTAGE Group Membership Program
- ADVANTAGE Application. Invest in your staff’s professional development and continuing education, join now.
Exclusive ADVANTAGE Member Benefits
- Member rates for ALL department employees attending AGA’s nationally-sponsored conferences and training programs. (These reduced fees DO NOT apply to local chapter events.)
- Additional complimentary copies of the Journal of Government Financial Management.
- A 10 percent discount on AGA products, including CGFM study guides, audio conferences and AGA books.
- National recognition as an ADVANTAGE group at conferences and events.
- Simplified renewal process with one invoice and one payment for the entire group.*
- Discount on group purchases for online CPE Journal quiz packages – earn up to 12 CPEs by reading all four issues of the Journal of Government Financial Management and taking the quiz for each issue.
View the ADVANTAGE Groups
This program is open to government agencies with five or more individuals—new or existing AGA members may be added to the group. If your private firm is interested in membership please contact email@example.com.
Fees for Full Government members are $90 and Early Career members (those with fewer than three years of any professional employment) are $45. Your organization may choose to also include chapter dues and CGFM fees for your Advantage Group members.
Questions about AGA's ADVANTAGE Group Membership Program? Contact AGA Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.242.7211.
* Please note, the ADVANTAGE Group is not a discounted membership for group members. Each person maintains their individual membership benefits.