As a valued member, you can impact the future of AGA by sharing your experience with your peers, your staff and others in your organization with an interest in government financial management. No one knows better how beneficial AGA membership is to advancing government accountability than current AGA members.
Did you know that a large percentage of new members join AGA simply because someone invited them? Consider sharing your AGA membership experience and get rewarded for doing so. Recruit a member today!
Recognition and Rewards
- Recruit ONE or more members, receive a Sponsor lapel pin.
- Receive special recognition in AGA publications and at AGA events.
Super Recruiters Club
Once you have recruited 10 members, you become part of the Super Recruiters Club! Super Recruiter status affords many exclusive rewards including recognition at a private reception at the annual PDC. Other rewards include: a lapel pin, certificate, VIP status at all national events and logo wear apparel.
End of Year Sponsor Achievement Awards and Recognition Awards are presented at the annual national training event, the PDC, each summer.
- Recruiter of the Year (one winner)—The member who recruits the most new members from May 1 through April 30 will be presented with the Recruiter of the Year distinction and receive a complimentary AGA national meeting registration.
- Top Sponsor (two winners)—The next two members who recruit the highest number of new members from May 1 through April 30 will each be bestowed with the Top Sponsor distinction and each will receive a complimentary AGA national meeting registration
- Chapter Overall Growth (six winning chapters)—Those six chapters achieving the highest overall growth percentage in their chapter size grouping for the membership year will each win a complimentary AGA national meeting registration. Chapters decide who receives the registration. Each chapter president and membership chair will be presented with an achievement plaque as well.
Start Recruiting Today!
- Download a membership application. You can also order applications by calling AGA at 800.AGA.7211 and/or emailing email@example.com.
- Tell your peers and co-workers about AGA. Simply encourage them to fill out AGA’s membership application or apply online. Be sure to include your name in the sponsor’s name category on the application to receive credit.