Becker Professional Education Resources
AGA partners with Becker Professional Education to bring you a new way of accessing the educational resources you need to advance your career. Earn CPE with interactive content that’s accessible anytime, anywhere.
A Smart Investment
A 12-month subscription to Becker’s distance learning catalog provides unlimited access to 200 on-demand courses, with new offerings added every month. With Becker, the commitment of time and resources it takes to move ahead will pay dividends for the rest of your career. It’s a return on investment you can’t afford to miss. Your CPE subscription available through AGA will include:
- Pertinent topics that address today’s critical business issues – Becker’s courses are always updated to reflect current industry challenges.
- All courses are taught by industry-leading experts from top firms and government agencies offering insights that can be applied immediately.
- Interactive and engaging content, accessible anywhere, anytime online so there’s no need to travel.
- Exceptional service with unparalleled support before, during and after the course to ensure your satisfaction.
- Becker is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a Quality Assurance Service (QAS) sponsor of continuing professional education.
- Many courses in the distance learning catalog may also qualify for CGFM CPE requirements.
How it Works
- Register online for an annual subscription to the distance learning catalog ($295).
- Processing of new accounts takes 5-7 business days. AGA will send you an email with your login credentials once your subscription is activated.
- Use your new subscription to access the entire catalog of on-demand courses.
Please note, AGA will share your contact information with Becker Education so that your subscription can be activated. AGA will never share your payment information. A subscription to Becker’s distance learning catalog is a one-time purchase; you will not be automatically charged for renewals.
For all other questions about Becker’s distance learning program, contact John Gioeli, Becker’s Director of Government Programs, at 703.631.8840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.