How it Works:
- Register for the Journal CPE Online quizzes. Purchase one quiz or a subscription of four. Quizzes are available from the eight most recent issues at any given time.
- Members-only rates: $30 per quiz or $109 for four quizzes.
- Non-member rates: $56 per quiz or $204 for four quizzes. Non-member rates do not include a copy of the Journal.
- Read the quarterly Journal of Government Financial Management. Plan on spending about three hours to read the applicable information and take the quiz.
- Take the quiz! After reading the Journal, log in to take the 25-question quiz. Earn three CPEs* for each quiz you complete with a score of 80% or better.
- Print your certificate. From the Quiz Results page, click on the button labeled "Click Here to Receive Your Certificate" and print your certificate.
Important: If you take the quiz and do not pass, you must purchase another opportunity to take that quiz.
* These Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours are not NASBA-certified but do qualify for Certified Government Financial Manager® (CGFM®) CPE requirements
AGA reserves the right to alter the details of this program at any time. Participants must have access to the Internet as this program is only available in electronic format, through AGA's website. AGA requires payment before a CPE certificate can be awarded. Payments for quizzes are not refundable. For additional information, please contact AGA at 800.242.7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.