March 29 | 2–3:50 p.m. ET | 2 CPEs | FOS: ACCG
This webinar is designed to bring together the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO) communities to explore the importance of this relationship to accomplish mission objectives. Speakers will discuss the intersection of policy and management issues facing CIOs and CFOs and how they are collaborating to improve efficiency and transparency, reduce risk and strengthen their work force during today’s austere budgetary environment. Our speakers will share ideas and approaches that have worked surrounding budget challenges, reporting and data protection.
- Sylvia Burns, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Doug Glenn, CPA, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Tim Gribben, CPA, Chief Financial Officer and Associate Administrator for Performance Management, Small Business Administration
- Maria Roat, Chief Information Officer, Small Business Administration
- Moderator: Ann Ebberts, MS, PMP, CEO, AGA
|Learning Objective: This webinar will discuss the intersection of policies and management issues that impact CFOs and CIOs and how they are working together to improve efficiency and transparency, reduce risk and strengthen their workforce.
|Registering a group for 3 or fewer webinars via email/mail? Use this form.
|Cancellations and early bird group pricing deadline: March 24, 2017
Field of Study: