March 1 | 2:00–3:50 PM ET | 2 CPEs | FOS: IT
Program Level: Overview
Advance Preparation: None required
Field of Study: Information Technology (IT)
1:50 PM - Log in | Housekeeping to go over CPE tracking process | How to use engagement tools
2:00 PM - Webinar begins
3:45 PM - Closing remarks
3:50 PM - Webinar ends
This webinar is held in Eastern Time.
CPE Tracking Instructions
AGA adheres to the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards for CPE programs, which require an attendance verification process for all events. Please follow the steps below for your CPE credits.
- During the webinar, CPE Alertness Checks will appear in the form of a poll question at unannounced times. To validate your participation during this webinar, please select "Yes" then click "Submit". NOTE: You may need to enable pop-ups for the poll feature to work.
- Participants who successfully complete this process will receive an email within five (5) business days stating their CPE certificate is ready to be downloaded.
NOTE: You must be able to view the PowerPoint slides on a device and see the POLL on the screen. Announcing the alertness checks to fellow attendees is against NASBA policy and you may be ineligible to earn the CPE credits for the webinar.
How to Register
Cancellations and early bird group pricing deadline: February 24, 2023
Online Registration Process
Online registrations are for this webinar only. AGA does NOT accept any purchase orders, SF-182 forms or similar email/mail registration requests. Online registration is secured by GeoTrust, Inc.
Available only for site coordinators registering for multiple group webinars.
- Online Registration: Payment via credit cards is only accepted at this time. Transactions secured by GeoTrust, Inc.
- Email Registration: We accept payments via credit cards and purchase orders.
- U.S. Mail Registration: All payment types are accepted.