Virtual Solutions Hall Resources:
AGA will setup your virtual booth. Please send following items to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Feb. 3.
- Company name & description (100 words max)
- Company website link & phone #
- Point of contact— full name, job title, and email address
- Social Media Icons – Company links of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Resources-- Maximum of three (3) downloadable files (PDF, YouTube video links, url links)
- Branded banner artwork in .PNG, .JPG, or .GIF format, size of 1280px X 220px
- Commercial Video (.mp4 format only) — Upload video file here and save it as "Your Company Name NLT 23”. This video will auto-play when a visitor enters your booth (if the visitor’s auto-play is not disabled)..
- NLT '23 Virtual Solutions Hall will remain accessible to attendees until March 9, 2023.
- Thanks for complying with AGA's deadlines. After these dates, we cannot guarantee your materials will be posted. Artwork and video files not meeting the guidelines will not be accepted.
- It’s recommended that you allow pop-up windows in your browser for the solutions hall
- Reports of who visited your virtual booth & who downloaded my resources will be provided by AGA after the event.
- Let us know if you would like to use any of your company’s collaterals, information, or videos from past AGA’s virtual Trainings.
- Register your participants online using the "promo codes" provided on the confirmation email no later than Friday, Feb. 10
- Click here to register (all registrants must have an AGA account, to create an account click here)
- Select registration option: “I’m attending in person” or “I’m attending virtually”
- On check-out page, enter the respective assigned code in the promo code box to zero out the total charge
- Click “submit order” to finish
For detailed instructions, please download the Sponsor & Exhibitor Online Registration process.
* Complimentary Registrations Included:
Gold- 6 virtual, 5 in-person
Silver- 4 virtual, 3 in-person
Bronze- 3 virtual, 2 in-person
Exhibitor- 3 in-person booth staff
- To register additional paid exhibitor on-site personnel at $100.00 each, please download the paid exhibitor registration form here and email it to email@example.com no later than Friday, Feb. 10.
- Exhibitor Registration Includes access to all functions held in the Solutions Hall only. Lunch is not included. The Ronald Reagan Building Food Court is conveniently located adjacent to the Solutions Hall. Exhibitor registration does not include CPEs.
- Sponsor in-person registration includes all functions held in the Solutions Hall, Lunch and up to 14 CPEs per attendee.
- Please reivew carefully the NLT 2023 onsite safety protocols here and share with your assigned staff attending in-person.
Welcome Video (Gold sponsors only)
- Record a 1-minute personalized video of one of your company's representatives welcoming NLT attendees; talk about your products and services and how they offer solutions to government financial management professionals (.mp4 or.mov format only)
- Upload video file here by Friday, Feb. 10, and save it under your “Company name NLT23.” No sign-in required.
*Your video will be played during session breaks. Please note this welcome video is different from the "Commercial Video." Please click here for guidelines and tips to produce the video.
AGA's Self-Learning Program Library Selected Sessions (Gold & Silver Sponsors only)
- # of sessions: Gold- 2, Silver- 1
- Please identify and email the sessions you would like us to include on the AGA's Self-Learning Program to Monica Cordova at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 10. Monica will coordinate with POC for final details.
On-site Solutions Hall Schedule
For more details, please review the full agenda here:
Wednesday, February 22
- 7:15am – 6:30pm
Exhibit Hall Open
- 7:45 – 8:30am
- 10:45 - 11:15am
- 3 – 3:30pm
- 4:45 – 6:30pm
Thursday, February 23
- 7:15am – 3:30pm
Exhibit Hall Open
- 7:45 – 8:30am
- 10:45 – 11:15am
- 3:00 – 3:30pm
- 3:30 – 5:30pm
On-site Solutions Hall Passport:
Each attendee will receive a card in their bag that lists your company name. Attendees will visit your booth to get a stamp or signature on their card. All completed cards will be eligible to win prizes.
Pre- and post-event registration mailing list in excel format— to be sent by Monica Cordova on February 1st & March 1st respectively.
Maximize your participation through self-promotion! Let attendees know you’re excited to engage with them at NLT.
- Social Media: Use the hashtag #NLT23 and tag @agacgfm on Twitter and/or Facebook. Feel free to use the suggested posts below or use your own words:
- We are proud to sponsor @agacgfm #NLT23!
- Visit our booth at the @agacgfm #NLT23 Solutions Hall and chat with us.
Download the respective Sponsor and/or Exhibitor social media images.
- Email: Use the pre-event registration mailing list to send a promotional email to attendees. .
- Use incentives: Consider offering an incentive to draw people to your booth, and run promotions through social media or email to let attendees know to visit your virtual and on-site booth.
Please contact Monica Cordova for all inquiries at email@example.com or 703.684.6931, ext. 324.