AGA's 2024 Innovation Challege
AGA is seeking innovative ideas, approaches and systems that have potential to transform government at the federal, state, or local level.
- Do you have a great idea or solution that could help government agencies solve a complex problem or issue?
- Have you done something that has significantly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of how your agency operates?
- Are you passionate about promoting accountability, transparency, and innovation in the public sector?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, then we want you to submit your innovative solution to the 2024 Innovation Challenge! The entry form will open in spring 2024.
Three finalists are chosen to present their innovation at the Technology & Transformation Summit (TTS). Our audience (virtual and in person) will vote in real time for the solution they believe can have the most positive impact in government.
The entry form will open in spring 2024.
Submission Entry Rules
- Anyone can submit an innovation that benefits (or could benefit) government operations and/or services.
- Technology solutions must have been conceived, developed, or deployed recently (prior winners excluded).
- Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of industry experts who will provide feedback and/or ask for additional information before final acceptance of innovation.
- AGA's Technology Committee will review and select the top 3 innovations to be presented at the live event. If selected, you will be contacted with further details regarding logistics of the presentation.
Submissions will be judged on:
- Broad Adoption: The innovation is applicable to multiple government agencies/organizations.
- Impact: The innovation addresses a complex issue and simplifies the means to a solution.
- Feasibility: The innovation is realistically achievable in the near term and not vague or overly complex to implement.