AGA's 2023 Innovation Challenge
AGA is seeking innovative ideas, approaches and systems that have potential to transform government at the federal, state, or local level. Innovations can be technology solutions or policy changes.
- Do you have a great idea or solution that could help government agencies solve a complex problem or issue?
- Have you done something that has significantly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of how your agency operates?
- Are you passionate about promoting accountability, transparency, and innovation in the public sector?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, then we want you to submit your innovative solution to the 2023 Innovation Challenge!
Three finalists are chosen to present their innovation at the Technology & Transformation Summit (TTS). Our audience (virtual and in person) will vote in real time for the solution they believe can have the most positive impact in government.
TTS 2023 is scheduled for November 16, and submissions are due by September 17.
Submission Entry Rules
- Submissions are accepted through September 17, 2023.
- Anyone can submit an innovation that benefits (or could benefit) government operations and/or services.
- Technology solutions must have been conceived, developed, or deployed recently (prior winners excluded).
- Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of industry experts who will provide feedback and/or ask for additional information before final acceptance of innovation.
- A panel of senior government executives will review the top 10 submissions in each category as determined by the TTS Technical Committee and select the top 3 innovations in each of the submission categories to be presented at the live event. If selected, you will be contacted with further details regarding logistics of the presentation.
Submissions will be judged on:
- Broad Adoption: The innovation is applicable to multiple government agencies/organizations.
- Impact: The innovation addresses a complex issue and simplifies the means to a solution.
- Feasibility: The innovation is realistically achievable in the near term and not vague or overly complex to implement.
Enter the names of the individuals on your team (including contractors if applicable): Name, Title, Organization, email, phone:
Describe your innovation � what does it do and why is it innovative?
What problems or challenges are solved or made easier by your innovation?
Who will benefit from your innovation and how?
What is the return on value (i.e., estimated hours saved, processing time reductions, etc.)?
Please summarize your Innovation (in no more than 100 words)
Please include any additional information that supports your innovation such as a website, video link, materials pdf, etc.
If selected, what equipment will you need to present your Innovation at the TTS?