FRAUD'22 - Sponsor & Exhibitor Resource Center
Friday, Sept. 2:
Wendesday, Sept. 7:
Wednesday, Sept. 14:
Note: Thank you for complying with AGA's deadlines. After these dates, we cannot guarantee your materials will be posted. Artwork and video files not meeting the guidelines will not be accepted.
Questions— Please contact Monica Cordova at email@example.com
Sponsors-- Download the Complimentary Sponsor Registration form here and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, Sept. 2
*Included Sponsor Complimentary Full Event Registrations:
- Gold- 10 virtual, 4 in-person
- Silver- 8 virtual, 2 in-person
- Bronze- 6 virtual, 1 in-person
Exhibitors -- Download the Complimentary Exhibitor Registration form here and email it to email@example.com no later than Friday, Sept. 2.
*Included Exhibitor Complimentary Registrations:
- Three (3) complimentary booth staff registrations
- One (1) complimentary virtual booth registration to monitor chatroom
- To register additional paid exhibitor on-site personnel at $100.00 each, please download the paid exhibitor registration form here and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, Sept. 2.
- Exhibitor Registration Includes access to all functions held in the Solutions Hall only. Lunch is not included. The Ronald Reagan Building Food Court is conveniently located. Exhibitor registration does not include CPEs.
- Sponsor in-person registration includes all functions held in the Solutions Hall, Lunch and up to 14 CPEs per attendee.
Welcome Video (Gold Sponsors only)
- Record a 1-minute personalized video of one of your company representative welcoming FRAUD attendees; talk about your products/services and how they can provide solutions to government financial management professionals (.mp4 or.mov format is recommended)
- Upload video file here by Sept. 7, save it under your “Company name FRAUD 22”. No sign-in required.
This welcome video will be played during session breaks. Please note this welcome video is different from the "Commercial Video". Click here for guidelines and tips on how to produce the video.
Virtual Solutions Hall Resources & Chat:
Virtual Booth- AGA will pre-setup your virtual booth and use description, artwork banner, social media links and commercial videos of your company form past events that AGA has on file. You'll receive the link to the Fraud' Virtual Solutions by Sept. 1st, once you receive this link, please access your booth, review the information and let us know if edits/changes are needed , if so, please send new info and resources no later than Wednesday, Sept. 7 to email@example.com
- Company name & description (100 words max), website link & phone #
- Point of contact— full name, job title, and email address
- Social Media Icons – Company links of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Resources-- Maximum of three (3) downloadable files (PDF, YouTube video links, url links)
- Branded banner artwork in .PNG, .JPG, or .GIF format, size of 1280px X 220px* (see a sample here)
- Commercial Video (.mp4 format only) — Upload video file here and save it as "Your Company Name FRAUD 21”.This video will auto-play when a visitor enters your booth (as long as the visitor’s auto-play is not disabled). Please note this commercial video is different from the "Welcome Video".
Chat Room- The Live Chat function will be available during the training days only (from Sept. 20 at 7:30 am until Sept. 21 at 5pm).
We kindly ask that at least one company representative be available to chat during session breaks. Please see the agenda here for break times. An alert will sound when a new chat message is received.
Please send the full name and email of the personnel assigned to monitor your chat room to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Wednesday, Sept. 14th.
- If the person assigned to monitor your chatroom is registered to attend the full training under your complimentary registrations, they will access the chatroom through the FRAUD virtual platform as all registered attendees .
- IIf the assigned staff is not registered to attend the conference under your complimentary registrations or as a regular attendee, this person will be provided with a unique link to access the chat which will be emailed few days before the training.
- FRAUD 22 Virtual Solutions Hall will remain accessible to attendees until October 5, 2022.
- It’s recommended that you allow pop-up windows in your browser for the solutions hall
- Reports of who visited your booth, who downloaded my resources & chat logs will be provided by AGA after the event.
- Cllick here to review the guidelines and tips on videos, artwork and resources.
- Watch this sample video on how to navigate the Virtual Solutions Hall