AGA and its chapters offer national and local training and events to meet the continuing professional education (CPE) needs of members and the greater government financial management community. Whether you want to attend an AGA event in-person or virtually, AGA’s annual professional training allows you to choose the participation method that is most convenient for you! Members and guests can join AGA for networking and educational opportunities including national events, webinars and group training options. Some of the many benefits of attending an AGA national event are:
- Stay updated on latest news, trends and technology
- Earn CPEs — General sessions and selected popular breakout sessions are available via live-stream
- On-demand recordings — Registered attendees have access to on-demand session recordings for up to one-year post-training at no additional cost. No need to alter your schedule to view a particular session... access the recording at your leisure!
- Truly participate — Attendees can post questions during each session and participate in discussions in real-time
- Network with colleagues from around the country and globe!
View the event calendar to see the full suite of events we offer.
Upcoming National Events
Get your CPE Certificate
If you attended an AGA event, webinar, virtual training, or completed an online quiz, you can access your CPE certificates of completion here by signing into My AGA.