Considering a career in government financial management? Want to meet government professionals in the federal, state, or local government levels?
Join AGA for FREE! Student membership in AGA provides you access to resources to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. Become a part of AGA to build professional connections and discover your future career while positively impacting your community and country.
Join AGA Now
- Career Coaching and Professional Community:
- Mentoring program: Receive career guidance and tips, while building powerful professional relationships.
- Local chapters: Grow your network, gain valuable real-world experience, and secure amazing opportunities.
- Tools and Resources:
- Accountability talks podcast: Hear real life stories from government thought leaders.
- Guest speakers: Request a guest speaker to present on government careers in your classroom or at your student club or association.
Student Member Eligibility — FREE
To join AGA as an student member, you must be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited higher education institution and not gainfully employed.
*AGA may annually request a transcript confirming your full-time student status, and reserves the right to decline membership if documentation of full-time student status is not provided upon request.
Join AGA Now
Local Chapter Scholarships
Most of AGA's local chapters have scholarship programs of their own. Check out your chapter website for more information.
- Example Chapter Scholarship Programs:
Time for Graduation?
Continue your AGA experience through AGA’s transitional young professionals (YP) membership. Get inspired and continue to impact your community through AGA! call Call 800-AGA-7211 or email us to upgrade your membership today!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.