Just starting your career in government financial management? AGA is here to support you!
For three years, you can enjoy AGA’s membership at $45 per year — a discounted rate since you are new to the workforce. Early Career membership in AGA gives you access to resources to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. Become a part of AGA to build professional connections, boost your job performance and advance your career while positively impacting your community and country.
Join AGA Now
Why Join AGA?
- Career Coaching and Professional Community:
- Job Board: Find job opportunities within the government financial and resource management community, exclusively for AGA members.
- Mentoring program: Receive career guidance and tips, while building powerful professional relationships.
- Local chapters: Grow your network, gain valuable real-world experience, and secure amazing opportunities.
- Hands-On Training:
- Leadership Opportunities:
- YP focus group: Collaborate with a team of young professional leaders to brainstorm strategic approaches in appealing to the next generation of government financial management professionals.
- Share your viewpoint as a volunteer on your chapter’s executive committee or on one of AGA’s national boards and committees.
- Emerging Leader Award of Excellence: Apply to be recognized for notable contributions towards excellence in financial management.
Early Career Member Eligibility — $45/Year
To join AGA as an Early Career member, you must have fewer than three years of any full-time work experience.
Join AGA Now
Questions? Contact email@example.com.