National Collegiate Leadership Scholarship
The National Collegiate Leadership Scholarship is a program that provides students with the opportunity to engage with and learn from leaders in government financial management at AGA’s annual National Leadership Training (NLT).
2024 Application 2023 Recipients
What does the scholarship provide?
- Learn from experts with real-world leadership experience in government and business.
- Network with leaders who are passionate about public service and advancing government accountability.
- Meet and connect with potential employers (government and corporate).
- Complimentary registration for the entire event.
- Airfare and hotel expenses covered (for participants residing outside of the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.)
- Breakfast and lunch provided both days of the event.
- Stipend to cover incidentals
- One-on-one mentor assigned to guide recipient around the event.
- Recognition during the NLT awards ceremony, including a certificate of participation.
- Invitation to the annual NLT young professionals session.
- Headshot, short biography, and link to Linkedin profile displayed on AGA website for one year.
- Featured in future AGA publications and social media.
How To Apply:
Click on the application link below to create an account on Submittable, then complete the online application by Friday, November 11, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. ET. AGA will select up to ten scholarship recipients this year. Recipients will be announced by Friday, December 2, 2022.
2023 Scholarship Application
- Sign up for a FREE student membership.
- Be a junior or senior in college.
- Major in accounting, finance, information security/technology, business, or other related field.
- Provide an unofficial transcript that shows 60+ credit hours completed.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
- Display leadership experience on campus or through another affiliation.
- Have at least a 3.2 GPA.
Questions? Contact AGA at firstname.lastname@example.org