National Collegiate Leadership Scholarship
The National Collegiate Leadership Scholarship is a program that provides students with the opportunity to engage with and learn from leaders in government financial management at AGA’s annual National Leadership Training (NLT).
What does the scholarship provide?
- Learn from experts with real-world leadership experience in government and business.
- Network with leaders who are passionate about public service and advancing government accountability.
- Meet and connect with potential employers (government and corporate).
- Complimentary registration for the entire event.
- Airfare and hotel expenses covered (for participants residing outside of the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.)
- Breakfast and lunch provided both days of the event.
- One-on-one mentor assigned to guide recipient around the event.
- Recognition during the NLT awards ceremony, including a certificate of participation.
- Invitation to the annual NLT young professionals session.
- Headshot, short biography, and link to Linkedin profile displayed on AGA website for one year.
- Featured in future AGA publications and social media.
How To Apply:
Click on the application link below to create an account on Submittable, then complete the online application by Friday, November 11, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. ET. AGA will select up to ten scholarship recipients this year. Recipients will be announced by Friday, December 2, 2022.
2023 Scholarship Application
- Sign up for a FREE student membership.
- Be a junior or senior in college.
- Major in accounting, finance, information security/technology, business, or other related field.
- Provide an unofficial transcript that shows 60+ credit hours completed.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
- Display leadership experience on campus or through another affiliation.
- Have at least a 3.2 GPA.
Questions? Contact AGA at email@example.com