- Aug. 2, 2023
- Nov. 15, 2023
- Dec. 5, 2023
- Dec. 11, 2023
- Dec. 15, 2023
- FY 23 CEAR Program agency packet and filing fees due
- Dec. 31, 2023
- December 2023
- Digital reviews begin
- Agency packets mailed to reviewers
- March/April 2024
- Reviewer Team Meetings
- Harold I. Steinberg Excellence in Accountability Report Award nomiations due
- May 2024
Aug. 2, 2023 | 9 –11 a.m. ET | 2 CPEs | FOS: AUDG
If you are a CEAR preparer – this training is for you!
Hear from the experts on how to prepare an award-winning Agency Financial Report (AFR) or Performance and Accountability Report (PAR) for your agency. Ask questions and seek advice!
Whether you are compiling an AFR or PAR, you will hear about strategies and successful practices for comprehensively presenting the program and financial information in an easy-to-read style. Agency representatives will discuss their approaches to preparing award winning AFRs and PARs. CEAR Lead reviewers will also discuss the changes in the FY2023 Guidance for Preparing AFR/PARs driven by updates to OMB Circulars A-11 and A-136. The final FY2023 CEAR Guidance document is still in DRAFT format.
NOTE: This Webinar will be recorded and will be available soon after training, so you can share it with your colleagues that missed the webinar and listen again to make sure you haven’t missed a key tip! Note – you cannot earn CPEs for listening to the recording.
Demonstrate your commitment to excellence by participating in this training!
The program guidelines have been developed to help an agency prepare a PAR/AFR and/or SPFI. Training attendees will:
- Learn methods to identify and include other content that can improve a report’s usefulness and readability.
- Learn about and apply updates from OMB Circulars A-11 and A-136 into producing the AFR/PAR.
- Leverage best practices of communications and tools to complete the project on time.
- Ann Ebberts, CEO, AGA
- Andrew Lewis, CGFM, CPA, PMP
- Diane Dudley, CGFM, CPA, CEAR Lead Reviewer
- Christen Denson, CMP, AGA Meetings and Programs Manager
Keynote Preparer Speakers
- Kawan Taylor, CPA, Executive Director, Financial Reporting, Policy, & Operations, Office of the Deputy CFO, United States Department of the Treasury
Program Level: Overview
Advance Preparation: None required
Field of Study: AUDG
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Upon completion of your registration, you should have received an email from Christen Denson (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing the link to access the webinar. If you did not receive this email, please email email@example.com.
CPE certificates will be available online to download and print within two weeks after the training. When they are ready, all attendees will receive an email about it.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.242.7211 ext: 322.